Hawaiian Pork Roast
- 1, 3 lb organic, boneless pork roast
- 7 cups cabbage – shredded
- 2 white onions (11/2 cups) – slivered
- 3 tbsp fresh ginger – chopped
- 1, 20 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Red Boat fish sauce
- Remove pork roast from packaging, dry with a paper towel, and sprinkle with 1 tsp sea salt.
- With a large knife, shred cabbage, cup onions into slivers, and finely chop the fresh ginger.
- Mix ingredients together in a crockpot and sprinkle with 1 tsp sea salt.
- In a mixing bowl, combined crushed pineapple, Coconut Aminos, and fish sauce.
- Make a bed in the cabbage mixture, and then add the pork roast, nestling it inside.
- Pour pineapple mixture over the pork and place the top of your slow cooker.
- Turn heat to high and allow the roast to cook for 5 hours (or) set heat on low for 7 hours.
Galatians 5:13 “You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.”