Crispy Baked Collard Chips
- 1 bundle of collard greens – washed and patted dry
- 1-2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- Wash and dry collard greens, cutting off the stem into long strips.
- Cut strips of leaves into like-size squares, placing in a mixing bowl.
- Start with 1 tbsp of avocado oil, drizzling over leaves and mixing together with hands until every “chip” is coated. *If 1 tbsp is not enough, add an extra tbsp, one tsp at a time.
- Place collard chips in a single layer onto lined baking sheets, sprinkling each tray with 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Put baking sheets in the oven and allow chips to bake for 5-7 minutes, until brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring chips to a serving bowl.