Slow Cooker Bone Broth
(Makes 8 cups)
- 5 lb leftover beef marrow bones
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 8 cups of water
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 bundle fresh parsley (1/4 cup)`
- 2 dried bay leaves
- Place chopped carrots in the bottom of your slow cooker, piling the bones on top, and tucking the parsley and bay leaves down under the bones
- Sprinkle with sea salt, and pour 8 cups of water over the bones.
- Add apple cider vinegar, cover, and allow the bones to cook for 8-10 hours on low.
- Once cooked, allow to cool a bit before straining bones, herbs, and carrots out of the broth.
- Store broth in large mason jars in the fridge, or freeze for later use.
1 John 3:16 “