I made this recipe over a year ago yet am just now posting it because I never got good picture taken, and I wanted to re-do the recipe video (I was quite the newbie when making it, sorry in advance for the shaky camera). However, as you can tell, I got a bit distracted (and busy) and never did either of those things. So, I decided to just post the recipe anyways because it is too great not to share simply because of some poor cinematography. I’ve always loved putting coconut flour and collagen together. There is something about this combo that just works. Though I try and consume collagen daily, sometimes making a shake gets a bit boring, which is why I created today’s recipe. The recipe is similar to that of my chewy vanilla cookie bars, with a slightly different texture due to the use of coconut butter. Overall, there is not much else to say abut this recipe. It is simple, straightforward, and a great way to get a hidden collagen-fix.
Keto Chocolate Chip Collagen Cookie Bites
- 1 cup collagen
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup granulated monk fruit
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz coconut butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Lily’s chocolate chips
- Whisk together all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl, then slowly whisk in melted butter, vanilla, coconut butter, and eggs until a smooth, sticky batter has formed.
- Scoop batter into a greased 8×8 pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven until golden around the edges and top.
- Remove from the oven and allow to fully cool before slicing and serving.
Revelation 3:20 “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.”