Baked Flounder With Dill Vinaigrette
- 2 lb flounder fillets
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 cup Pork Dust pork rinds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup green onion – chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill – chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 small lemons – juiced
- 2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut flounder into 4, like-size fillets, place in a baking pan, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Brush avocado oil over the fillets.
- Either sprinkle and pat the Pork Dust directly onto the fillets, or place the Pork Dust in a shallow dish and dredge the fillets in the pork rinds until coated.
- Place flounder into the preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes until opaque and white.
- While the fish is cooking, chop green onion, capers, and dill, adding them to a small mixing bowl.
- Juice the lemons into the mixing bowl.
- Add in olive oil and sea salt, and stir whisk until fully combined.
- Once the fish is finished cooking, use a spatula to place on desired serving dishes, topping with dill vinaigrette.
Philippians 4:18 “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”