A tangy, homemade jam, perfect slathered over my cinnamon graham crackers, stirred together with a favorite nut or coconut butter, or baked into my Raspberry Linzer Torte (recipe coming very soon). It is also a great Christmas gift that you can put in a cute mason jar wrapped with a bow. All in all, nothing beats jam made in under 10 minutes, with less than 5 ingredients. Therefore, whether for a gift, or simply your own eating pleasure, my homemade raspberry jam is sure a winner.
- 2, 10 oz bags frozen raspberries
- 2 small clementines – juiced
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Stir all ingredients together in a small sauce pan.
- Heat mixture over medium-high heat until it begins boiling.
- Allow to boil on medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring continually to make sure nothing burns to the bottom of the pan.
- Next, turn heat to medium-low, and allow the mixture to simmer for another 2 minutes, stirring continually.
- Once the mixture has reduced from boiling to “bubbling,” remove from heat and transfer jam into a glass bowl or jar for further cooling.
- Use in my linzer torte recipe (here), spread over cinnamon graham crackers (here), or anything else you enjoy!
John 14:26 ““