Roasted Leek Greens
- 2 cups chopped leek greens (from 3-4 long leek stocks)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop the green part of each leek stalk into 1/2 inch rounds.
- Place chopped leeks in a salad spinner, rinsing with water, and spinning dry.
- Transfer leeks into a baking side, sprinkling with 1/2 tsp sea salt, and tossing with 1 tbsp avocado oil.
- Once hot, place the leeks in the oven to cook for 15-20 minutes until crispy and browned.
Ephesians 5:2 “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.”