- 1, 3.25 oz can wild herring kippers
- 1/4 cup Pork Dust pork rinds
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Position oven rack 4-6 inches away from the broiler.
- Preheat broiler on high.
- In a small bowl, mash together drained kippers and pork dust until combined.
- Add in avocado oil, chopped green onion, and turmeric powder, mixing until fully incorporated.
- Using your hands, form two, like-size patties and place on a creased baking dish.
- Place dish in the oven and allow to broil for 3-5 minutes, until browned and heated through.
- Use a spatula to remove the cakes from the pan and serve.